Saturday, July 16, 2011

what day is it? where am i???



Hello,







i was supposed to, leave for the bike trip tomorrow morning.



i was also supposed to leave july 10th.



i might get to leave sunday morning.



this is the direction i'm supposed to go-see above map, note: Austin to Navasota....







i might also soon figure out how to access my bookmarks on my new



computer without having to sign in with my google acount.







so i went to get my bike tuned up one last time...



i've been getting all my work done at Eastside Pedal Pushers,



which has been great! so tonight we decided during my last tune up that i should have my back derailleur switched out, so i got a brand new one and it shifts like a dream, like a dream i've never had before.... then we decided to replace my front sprockets, which led to a new crank, which baddass because now i have some great hardware on my bike- however, i need new front derailleur, so tomorrow begins not my bike tour but another round of errand running and trying to get the last bits of my gear packed and sorted for travel, and i still have not figured out exactly how to use this new pc i just got.....

tired.....

good night




No comments:

Post a Comment